The social club with a cycling problem
- Club Races (Thursday evenings in summer, less often in winter). Usually 20 to 30 km, usually in a handicap format so that all abilities can participate;
- Help organise (or even race in) the Mansfield Tour in March each year, a Victorian Road Series event;
- Informal training rides most Saturday and Sunday mornings;
- Informal training rides most weeknights over summer (during daylight savings).
- Use and contribute to an increasing network of local riding tracks and trails;
- Club Races (Tuesday evening ‘Dirt Crits’ usually at the Riflebutts Reserve);
- Informal training rides most weeks.
- Offering race licenses to BMX racers.
- Thursday night road races in summer conclude with dinner at a local pub or restaurant … or at a member’s house: ALL members are welcome! (It’s not limited just to those who race);
- Organised social rides the whole family can take part in.
- Coaching and encouragement of juniors in a safe environment … especially mountain bikes.